About Wroclaw Sightseeing Tours
Our company was founded in 2009 by Marcin Hutyra and Mateusz Kur, two ethusiasts of Poland and Lower Silesia's heritage and visitor attractions, who decided to turn their interests into full time work. Our passion, skills, experience and also great people we have encountered along the way have kept us in the right track aimed at providing our customers (who usually later become friends) with unique touring experiences and great memories from Poland.
We specialise in small and friendly tours, transfers, leisure activities and custom services for visitors to Lower Silesia and other parts of Poland. We provide a comfortable and exciting way to explore the glorious scenery, fascinating history and rich heritage of this great country. With us you'll see all the famous sights, but you'll also discover hidden corners and experience the real Poland and the warm hospitality of it people. We've got a wide range of tour itineraries and durations, so there is something for everyone - just browse our tours to be inspired.
On our tours you’ll see an amazing amount, but you’ll also find that the pace is easy and the itineraries designed to give you the best experience possible – you won’t just see the sights, you’ll also be able to explore many of the places you visit, take photos, buy souvenirs and enjoy the local food. You’ll find that we are really flexible in how we divide up each tour itinerary and that we take the time to ensure that you see everything you want to see.
Why choose us?
- Hard work and a few years' experience have paid off in becoming Wroclaw's No.1 tour company on Trip Advisor. See clients reviews
- Our tours are small and friendly, so you'll get personal attention, make friends and have a great time
- We are licenced and bonded, so your money is secure with us
- Our tours are customised to your exact requirements and interests
- Our fully trained guides enable you to make the most of your tour
- Our tours take you into the heart of Silesia and south Poland, its landscape, history and people
- You'll be able to try the tastiests, locally-sourced food and drink - from zurek soup and pierogi to traditional beer
- Our guides know the best pubs, cafes and restaurants and they'll help you sniff out the best deals
- Our fleet of air-conditioned minivans will transport you in comfort